SEO for Non-SEO People: What Everyone Should Know About SEO
This book is an overview of how search engines work and how to optimize for it - with simple examples to make it accessible for beginners with no previous knowledge.
Why did I create this?
I've been talking with a LOT of people who have heard of SEO but are still wondering how the process of SEO works.
I created this book to help people that don't work with SEO understand more about this world.
- How Search Engines Work
- Optimizing for Search engines
- Why SEO is important
- How SEO works professionally
- Target Audience & Product Alignment
- Content Pillars
- How to go to the next level
You'll benefit from this if you:
- Want to learn how SEO works inside companies
- Want to know how SEO impacts the business
- Are a startup founder, a leader who is thinking about content
- Work with Content Creating, Marketing or Product
What you will NOT learn here:
- Technical SEO: Site architecture, URLs Structures, Craw logs, Internal Linking, Site Speed, Schemas, Rendering, etc.
- Tracking and Reporting (ex: Google Analytics, Tag Manager)
- Link Building and/or Off-page SEO
- Black Hat Techniques
Can I share that content on the Internet?
Nope. You're not allowed to share it publicly.
Do I need any tools?
No. I've geared all the content towards pillars and principles that don't require tools.
Will I learn how to implement SEO?
Short answer: No
Long: You will learn concepts that you can use during your implementation, but since this is a beginner book I did not cover execution since a lot of people reading this will not work directly on the SEO implementation.
If you're not 100% satisfied with the purchase, or it's not what you were expecting, reply to the download email within 15 days, and you'll get a full refund. No questions asked.
If you're a student or from a low-income country, reach out to me and I'll set the price accordingly. DM me on Twitter (@yurimoreno)
Veja em Português: https://gumroad.com/l/seo-para-quem-nao-conhece-seo
Digital Book (ebook) about SEO